Here is a great recipe for peanut and pumpkin pieces! These are a great autumn treat for humans and dogs!
125g Gluten free porridge Oats
63g Natural Peanut butter (without Xylitol)
Dairy free butter (for greasing)
You could also add some grated apple if you or your dog cannot eat peanuts.
For human pieces add two tablespoons of honey!
• Preheat oven to 180°C or Gas mark 4 and grease your tin
• Puree the pumpkin
• Place all the ingredients in a food mixer and start mixing slowly
• Finish mixing the ingredients by hand
• Spoon the mixture into your chosen baking tray
• Press into the corners with the back of a spoon so the mixture is flat and to the edges
• Score into squares
• Place in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown
• Leave to cool
Don’t forget to tag us or send us your pictures, we love seeing and hearing what you have been doing.
Comments are closed.